The Weyerhaeuser vintage tank car was built in 1917 and used in the lumbermill operation in Southeast Oklahoma until it was retired and transfered to the Cushing, Oklahoma, Cimarron Valley Railway Museum. It was purchased and moved to the Route 66 Village in July 2011 along with a 1901 box car.
Tank car at Cimarron Valley Museum prior to move July 2011
Volunteer Ken painting logo's
Volunteers, Mike and Carl, restoring cradle components on tank car