In 1996 Nos. 156 and 157 were renumbered 1156 and 1157 and placed in pool service. No. 157 is currently in Branson Missouri. Both cars were built in the Springfield shops in 1952 from recycled 127,000 series 44 foot Box Cars and placed in service on the Southwestern Division at Enid, OK. They used recycled passenger car baggage doors and were used for baggage, express, and Less-than-carload shipments.
Info from All Aboard 1993 Vol. 8 nbr 2.
Click on the Youtube link below or highlight it, right click on it and select "open link."
1157 as she sat on a spur belonging to Sand Springs Railway in July 2010
Vandals burned out the beautiful interior. We must rebuild her from donations.